Thursday, October 29, 2009

Latest Avatar trailer is now online, check it out

The latest official trailer of James Cameron's latest sci-fi magnum opus is now online( the director of Titanic, Terminator 2: Judgment Day etc). I have received this message on my twitter RSS feed but unfortunately I am unable to watch it at the moment because when ever I trie to watch it on yahoo movies it says "this video is not available for your location now, try sometime later". But if you are in the United States of America, Canada you can watch is at Yahoo Movies. They should not do such thing, not atleast online for god's sake. I thought internet would be a platform for every person on earth to take privilege of what's going on all across the globe instantly but now I am feeling really backward an as if I am living in a third world country. Grow up humanity, India now isn't that third world. Well Keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment